Bleach: Timless Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Characters

Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk's Otome Adventures
Rai Hakada I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:30 pm by Rukuya

» Den of Booty
Rai Hakada I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:35 am by Rukuya

» [10th Division Barracks] Secrets of the Seireitei
Rai Hakada I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:15 am by Rukuya

» [Muika Okura] Tomorrow Without Hope
Rai Hakada I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:46 pm by Rukuya

» [Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off
Rai Hakada I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:28 pm by Rukuya

» [Zeraphin Apollo Rotbaron III] Walk on until you are numb.
Rai Hakada I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:17 pm by Zaraki

» The Kidou List
Rai Hakada I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:02 am by Fierna Xinivrae

» [11th Captain Quaters] Sorry, I only speak fabulous.
Rai Hakada I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:02 pm by Zaraki

» Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru]
Rai Hakada I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:07 pm by Zaraki

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:51 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Rai Hakada

Go down

Rai Hakada Empty Rai Hakada

Post by Huang Min Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:19 am

Character Name: Rai (RYE-ee) Hakada

Age (how old you look, and then your actual age): 15; unknown

Height: 5'11"; 180.34cm

Weight: 150 lbs; 68.2kg

Appearance: Hazel eyes, a light brunette, almost dirty blond hair color.
:

Gigai: Looks the same. However, his outfit is now this (dark jeans on the bottom):
He's a dapper boy:

Personality: A very, very quiet boy. For a healthy, sinewy adolescent, he doesn't seem to say much. He smiles often and is interested in what others are doing, but keeps to himself. Not shy, but if he doesn't find speaking a necessity, he won't and will use facial expressions and body language instead. He seems to know a decent amount about the shinigami, the Seireitei, and Soul Society as a whole, but doesn't explain where his wealth of information comes from, as it appears his knowledge goes beyond that of what was taught in the Academy. He will go out of his way to help others, but only if he thinks they deserve his respect and help. Along the same note, he can lead if given the opportunity, but will usually refuse, since he finds himself liking the position of 2nd-in-command the best.

Likes: Melodic things, solitude, kind people, laughter, doing things for other people, watching others, listening to others, delicious food, beautiful women with a personality to match, heroic people, loyalty

Dislikes: Liars, bullies, people that are constantly angry, drunks, flakers and the fickle, those that give up too easily, people that slack off too often

Biography (optional): Rai was born in one of the mid-regions of the Rukon Districts. He does not have a distaste for either extremes of social classes, as long as they do not do anything morally questionable. He is steadfast in himself and his beliefs, knowing who he is and what he wants, but has the patience to listen to others, even if they are rude and belittling. As a child, he helped his mother earn money to survive by doing all types of odd jobs, whether he worked as a farmer, a merchant's aid, or a delivery boy. By doing so, he learned a bit about many regions of the Rukongai, managing to stay fit both physically and mentally. He believes in the orthodox and the unorthodox, as long as nothing goes against his conscience. To him, there is never an absolute no or yes, just circumstances.

His quiet personality stems from his mother's constant warnings of "The more people learn about you, the more likely they are to hurt you." And although he likes beautiful women, he never forgets what his mother ingrained in his mind, "The more beautiful the woman, the more venomous the personality. When you find the right one, it won't be her beauty that takes your breath away in the end, but her personality."

Kidou (if any): He can remember the incantations, but for some odd reason, usually can't cast a spell unless under a significant amount of pressure.

Special abilities (if any): An excellent memory, especially in remembering voices and faces.

[To be filled in at a later time]
Mastery:

Regular Mastery:
Kidou:
Zanjutsu:
Shunpo:
Hakuda:

Theme Song:

Name: Ryu the Learned

Unreleased Form:
:

Spirit Form: A charcoal colored dragon that periodically splits into an intertwined black and white dragon. This doesn't really change anything besides aesthetics.
:
The Split:

Inner World:
Large Picture:

Shikai Command: Ryu, torrent of the moribund and the idyllic.

Shikai Transformation (Optional): He holds the center of his katana parallel to the ground in front of him and says his shikai command, allowing the ends to extend before turning into the dual blade pictured below.

Shikai Form:
:

Shikai Abilities: A liquid-like substance (imagine mercury in consistency) spills from the tips of his blades, one is white and the other black, and pools around his feet (there doesn't seem to be any difference in the two besides color). The substance will gradually expand across the battlefield the longer a fight lasts. If Rai steps in the substance, nothing happens. If an opponent does, it becomes sticky and slows down their movements, clinging to their clothes like mud.

The only other known ability his zanpakuto is capable of doing is small droplets of the substance begin to congeal in front of his face, forming a metallic mask that acts as a one-way mirror, meaning his expressions are concealed, but he can still see through the mask while all his opponents see are their own reflection(s).

To be achieved:
Huang Min
Huang Min

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum